Thursday, July 30

Cause Its Too Late Now


@ Givenchy's Backstage

I know, I know. Even the High Fashion models are starting to eat already. Kudos to no-more-stick-thin models! But I can't help it, honestly now after I've eaten I will feel really bad, so bad I feel like throwing up. Am not anorexic lah -.- (Does my body even look like one? HAHA). Maybe its just the weather been making me such headaches. I want slimmer legs! I have a huge appetite, I am a food lover, & I crave for different type of food almost everyday. So how? :( Sedih or what. I work and have school at the same time, I juggle my free time to friends and family. I barely have time for myself and insomnia's been drenching me out. There is simply no time to go for a swim. Baaaa... I think I'm fated to be fat ah. Haha. Not fat lah, mampat abit. Haha.

Geeeeez, today I came to school after a long time. Chey, padehal 2 days only. And was surprise by Sam that today was going to be the last problem statement for Digital Media. For the rest of the 2 weeks, is all about us making a Portfolio, individual work. Kanasai right their perangai? Left 3 weeks to the end of Semester 1 then they're starting to give us serious work and stressing us out. Grr. And there's like UT3 upcoming next week, I've yet to get my laptop's problem fixed (too much viruses, and lagging like tortoise), I've yet to approach I.T helpdesk for help regarding the UT client. I better do it quick before I need to do my tests hands on again! Been doing that for History and Arts Criticism. I swear my hands felt numb doing essay like questions. Its been a long time since I write that much, dude. Haha. Mum's been real naggy, because I've still not spring clean my room even though we bought a lot of things for my room @ ikea last Monday. She even have a due date set for me -.- My Indonesian relatives have arrived in SG for the wedding this Sunday, and they're gonna pay a visit to my house. There's like so many things to do, and so many things happening and there's so little time. Zzzzz...

No comments:

Post a Comment