Friday, July 17

Sleep Deprivation





I've been feeling oh so exhausted this week. Okay, I've always been feeling tired but this week/few weeks is an exception. I keep having sleepless nights or have 2 or 3 hours of sleep per day even though after a whole day out. I can't help it really. I JUST CAN'T SEEM TO SLEEP EARLY! I think there's something wrong with me or something. Hmmmm... :\ This is a big problem, because I feel too tired for school and i'll ended up skipping classes like today. Well not only skipping or being late for school, it goes the same for work too! Which rarely happens. Oh no. Been busy too, which makes me extra exhausted. Mumsie has been pestering me to take a day off from everything. A "no plans day", she say. Because of the need to clean up my overflowing wardrobe. Sheesh, I thought off day can relax relax? Speakng of which, I think I'm in desperate need of a break. Sentosa anyone? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment