Tuesday, July 21

Heart's Longing





























I think these photos are due 2 or 3 months back? Haha whatever it is, my purpose of inserting these photos is because, I was browsing through my photo albums and found this. I am missing a whole list of people now, especially you guys, Ad and SitiSha! With regards to the tags, Ad meet me sooooon for the ehem ehem okay! Siti too :)

Been feeling really cranky these few days. Can't help it, I really feel exhausted and sleepy. And it resulted of me having a major migraine and body weakness for 3 days already. It just don't feel good. Hurhur. 

Sidetrack, I've been really having fun hanging out with friends these few weeks, I just don't have the time to blog about it and I'm just plain lazy. Hehe. Oh crap, back to analysing ancient art, oil paintings, sculptures later and test after school. Today is going to be a long day and its just TUESDAY. Weekends come quick!

No comments:

Post a Comment