Saturday, July 25

Dilemma

When I just wanted to start settling down with my life (not getting married lah), I realised there's alot more things and events coming up in the next few months. Hmm like Hari Raya, UT3(!), National Day, family wedding, my birthday. Ehem ehem. Haha. And lots more. Sometimes I don't know when there will be a time for me to just sit down and home, being planless. Unless I ditch school of course, like what I did last Wednesday. Boy, was I so happy to be at home all day, resting my butt, and do the things I want to do. And the best thing is, coincidentally it was raining in the morning (the reason why I can't woke up to school) and everyone seemed so busy with their stuffs. I can't actually recall when was the last I watch a DVD movie at home, without anyone disturbing.

Its already close to the end of Semester 1 :( How time flies when we're having fun, huh? I will definitely miss Justyn Olby's Photography class and Sam's Digital Media Class because from the looks of it, my modules for the next semester are so theoretical -based. None practical like those 2 modules. Boring...

Haha okay so the results of the modules that I will be taking next semester are already out!
And I have to take these next Semester;
  1. Art Of Story
  2. Anthropological Studies
  3. Interaction Design
  4. Interactive Entertainment
As usual, I am always having a dilemma in choosing an elective module.
  • Production Practicum
  • Expression Of Form
  • Sound Design
  • Music Theory
  • Arts Management
  • Arts Marketing
  • Stage Management
  • Production Design
  • New Media Installation
  • Short Media Production

Okay, I shall give a deep thought about it. Hmmm...

I know my blog's getting dusty. Haha, I can't help it. Blogger's taking so long to upload photos -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment