Wednesday, March 25

you fake it easy, just to please me.

I think my idea of staying home yesterday, was totally wrong. I don't whether its me or them. Or maybe its been a long time since I really stayed home so I actually forget how a pain the ass they can be. Haha.

So yeah, I was dying and rotting at home till I got a call from Haikal at 7 plus ish.

Haikal: Where are you?
Me: At home lah, told you I'm staying in today.
Haikal: Haha arent u bored?
Me: Haha okayyyyyylah. Sorta.
Haikal: Wana go out?
Me: Huh? Now?
Haikal: Yeah lah. Haha.
Me: Go where seh? But i'm broke.
Haikal: Don't know. Nvm lah, no need money or ezlink.
Me: Haha okay then meet where?
Haikal: How long u take to get ready?
Me: 3o mins?
Haikal: Okay, we wait for you under your block.

Okay, so the guys invited me and Azura for an impromptu gays' night out last night. And I really need to get used to this impromptu hangouts sia. Haha, met the rest at ehub carpark. And finally decided what to do, which is to Karaoke. Hahaha. Alot of you know me and karaoke don't get along very well. But oh well, I really had alot of fun. They had music videos which Shammie took that still cracks me up. 3 hours of Karaoke, after that all of them were thirsty and had this feeling that sore throat is coming. Hahaha. I didn't told my mum where I went, and I reached home at 1 plus, with 50 plus missed calls. Now, tell me how psychotic my mum can be -.- I swear I'm not kidding.

The photos below are collected and compiled from outings I took from respective pple. Heh, enjoy!

  • Swimming on Monday with Dhai, Lukman and Shamim
  • One of the lepak sessions after work last week
  • Photos of the spectacular sunset + rainbow after the rain last week. Too bad I didn't bring my camera! It was really breathtaking!
  • Photos during work
  • Lepak at Pasir Ris Beach after the movie
  • Etp Carnival Crew Chalet on 10 March
Okay, gotta run! Take care readers :)












































































































No comments:

Post a Comment