Friday, March 13

Silver And Gold

<



I was talking/complaining to A earliet today before I get to sleep abt me having difficulties updating my blog/facebook photos because there were just too many of them. Will post all the photos soon, I took 4 odd hours yesterday and my eyes couldn't take it already. Hehe. And there's more I've not receive from some friends -.-

Can you even believe it I've not stayed home for the whole day, not even once for a whole month or more now? Yes believe it! Outings left me broke btw! Haha, and my mum wouldn't name me "kaki merayap" for nothing right? But its okay, its kinda fun and I like the feeling of being busy. Haha chey, macam faham. The weird and good thing is, when a plan is cancelled, I will always have a back-up-last-min plan. Not boasting, but its good! I can never get ready for nothing. Heh.

Anyway, me and O are finally okay after the heated arguement we had over the phone. Yes, I
was that angry (refers to previous post), that I don't really care if I'd known him once. But yeah, I pitied him anyway cos I knew he was sincerely sorry. I hadn't received much sorry msgs and calls from anyone before. He even waited at Downtown just hoping to "bumped" into me cos he knew I would be attending a chalet/bbq gathering there. He even waited for me to spend some time together after I left the chalet, but i went straight home. Okay, he was really sweet but I can be that mean. Haha. Anyways, we had a heart to heart talk just now and realised something that we didn't figure out before. But yeah, I like it this way. I am actually loving the single life. I'm still going to be 18 soon, so whats the rush right? Gonna live the life first, baby. But there's no doubt about it that I love his company. Hehe.

My outings are fully pack this week, because I'm working 8 days straight next week. I cannot even believe it. Sigh, lucky me I will be at Flume shop for alternate days or i'll die in the carnival. Haha. Today, now (13 march) is my mum's birthday! I didn't forget her birthday which i knew was coming, I've just forgotten the date today! Haiya, not schooling what, how can I know the date? I hate times like these, because I'm force to choose between 2 plans/parties. Gahh, this always happens and when it does I am the one who feels so bad and remorseful and at the same time, the stress I got from them (esp my mum) are unexplainable. Oh well, I think after going out later, am gonna go home early and pass Mum a small cake or something? I'd already inform my little accapella cousins to call her and sing her a birthday song for me. Aren't I smart? Okay, I still feel bad man. I've got a migraine already.

HAPPY 44th birthday, MUM!

Me love you always although you can be a pain in the ass sometimes like yesterday. Hehe. Okay bye! I am starting to talk too much crap already.

No comments:

Post a Comment