Monday, March 2

Crazy Night

Yesterday night was crazy. After work, met up with O and Raj. Picked me up from Alfresco and when to Christian's Party at Aranda Country Club. By the time I came everyone was high. And there were different drinks everywhere. Beer, Barrons, Absolute Vodka, and more I don't know of. They even had Leon a.k.a bartender to mix the drinks and as usual played games by drinking. Most of the time I was just sitting there, smoking, look at other people who was drunk and was already gone by then. Loud music and dance floor. Crazy party.

But I went home early. I was supposed to take care of O since he was drunk but I cabbed home instead cos I couldn't stand his nonsesical talking when his drunk. Haha. Went home and couldn't sleep till 6 am. When I was suppose to go jogging with A at 8am -.- Great. Had a very bad migraine when I woke up and my visions were blurred. Its not a hangover, please. I didn't drink.

I'm so frustrated at times. I have no fucking idea why I can't sleep at night nowadays. Even when I'm exhausted, like yesterday. I think I'm starting to think too much again.

Anyway, Grandpa's back on stable mode. Alhamdullilah. Going to visit him later, like finally. This is such a redundant post.

But boy, Love is a big word. I'm not sure about my feelings either :/

No comments:

Post a Comment