Saturday, March 21

Humpty dumpty had a great fall

Had the worst clumsy experience of the week yesterday. I fell down flat at the back when I was piggy-backing Fawwaz. We were racing with Ath & Aidil. I think my head went haywire after that. So bad until the headache is here to stay in the morning, and the rides crew thought I was drunk -.- I had another cut on my finger today, and another cut on the knee on Wednesday during swimming, added enough injuries to me. Haha. Plasters all over. U wouldn't wana know how I fell on this Aunty in the new bus, cos I didn't hold onto the railings when the driver break so suddenly. HAHAHA.

Oh yeah, on Thursday, met the Happy Pills to watch Coming Soon, together. No photos of the Movie here, cos the ghost in the movie is still haunting me. Haha, scary balls. I think me and Danial wasted our 6 bucks. He closed his eyes with his hoodie all the time -.- and my hands were covering my eyes, most of the time they were showing the ghost. The sound effects were already enough to make me have a heart attack sia. Finally, a good ghost story movie after Shutter!



Anyway, I am psyched for school!!! Well, lets hope my modules are not as boring and frustrating as the previous year which i, BY THE WAY, have not interest at all! Yeah lah, RP right, what to do. I will TRY not to skip, pon or cabot school. Haha, perangai.

No comments:

Post a Comment