Monday, March 30

Cause I Can't Sleep Through The Pain

Yet another sleepless night. But I guess tonight is particularly different from those other sleepless nights. Its just one of those days, when I fucking miss you and there's nothing I can do about it. Who says it was ever easy? To tell you the truth, I'm no expert concealer. I may need time to adapt to changes, but those memories still lingers through my mind. I think about you every day, and its difficult like that.

But yeah, I am very ego at most times. I've always told others then I'll be alright. Maybe because I'm already bored of myself being sad, so what will others feel if I told them how I feel? Its just the same cycle all over again. Though I am glad and I feel very much appreciated with the friends I have around me, that are willing to spend time, filling up my ever so lonely days, its just not enough sometimes. Like something's missing.

I will get through this somehow or some way. Now might not be the time to start anew with a new boy. I just need a little bit of understanding. Not until another someone who could give me those butterflies in the stomach like you did.

Imy.


No comments:

Post a Comment