Saturday, April 11

Losing Touch

"I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around"

Its 4:41 am now. Just woke up from a deep sleep an hour ago. Felt so so much better now! The flu bug, fever and "running tap water" wasn't much of a help. Whats best is that I had another sleepless night yesterday and ended up sleeping at 9am, then the Mum woke me up at 11 to help out at Aunt's open house come Natalia's Cukur Rmbt thingy at the Tampines Premier. Great. Did I mention the flats were really nice! So breezy and there's a nice view just by every room's window! Mum, how about we move there? Haha.

Will be busy with the Family these few days cos Mum has been noisy that I've been too busy. Sheesh! Mum, brother is worst okay! And the Mum has also booked me to go Giant, Ikea, Tamp One etc with her next week. But I miss...
  • watching rugby matches
  • happy pills
  • friday night out with gfs
  • colleagues
  • hang outs with adlynn, siti, wy
  • wednesdays at JJ's starbucks with dhai
  • and late night lepak with you-know-who
Photos from last week. Cos I'm slow like that.

















































No comments:

Post a Comment