Saturday, April 18

You got me Hypnotized, So Mesmerized.

"Am I crazy or falling in love?
Is it really just another crush?"

Today was pretty eventful. Thanks you for today, K :)
I will only upload 2 of the rest of the photos from today here.
More at Lifeinanotebook.

I've been too busy having fun with the dopest friends. Sometimes when I come to think about it, they're all I ever needed, plus family of course. Life and love is complicated as it is already is. There are times where I tried to run away from them. Its just difficult when you're trying so hard to not break other people's heart when you're the one who is still hurt and end up getting hurt yet again. I have major insecurities issues and I just hope people would understand. Friends keep saying "Don't worry abt what others think, as long as you're happy". Maybe I'm not like that, because I know how it feels. I wouldn't wana keep hiding such things from others, unfair for them both and its so weird. Only time will tell.

And after reading the paragraph, I actually laughed to myself. How dramatic. Haha.
Okay, work at freaking 9 am tmr. Gdnight world.

No comments:

Post a Comment