Friday, April 24

Take It Easy On Me


Sorry for the short hiatus people! Well, if you guessed its about school then you are correct! Sheesh. Everything's been so strict ever since the new principal came. And adding to it, STA is much less the same. I heard that there's a chance that we will be kick out of the school if our grades and GPA is bad. And since I'm already in Year 2, there's still portfolio and CE points I need to clear. One last thing, my faci(s) are strict in terms of discipline and studies. I even have homework now, omg. One of them is to "master Adobe Photoshop in one week". Pantat betul. Soon enough, we have to bring home dslr(s) and have our own photoshoots in the weekends because my faci want us to take part in Photography Competition. But I'm working lah, fuck. Everything is hectic nowadays. When I'm in school, all I think about is the problem statement and most of the time we barely have time to eat and go for smoke breaks. Bahhh, if you noticed that I've grown fat, you're not wrong, really. I eat like a pig after school and at home, because I don't have cigarrettes :(

I even have no time to blog, I think while posting the photos below, I fell asleep 3 times. Thats why I take longer time to post. Haha. And now, I do have time because today Wei Yan infuenced me to skip History of the Arts class and she even make me grow fatter cos she didn't finish her food, that I had to finish it -.- I just can't see unfinished food! Like what Keith used to say, "do you know that the people in Zimbabwe don't have food to eat?" Haha inside joke thingy.

Oh yes, School's not been THAT bad lah. Its just that school system sucks, but I have nice and kecoh classmates. Glad that its not those quiet kind that makes you sleep and not want to attend class. Haha. And my Digital Media Arts and Photography & Digital Imaging class is the dopest. Super fun, but at the same time stressful because we're learning to use the camera manually and it sucks if the photos didn't turn out great. Alright, photos from DMA and photography class, soon.Times when we were fooling around too. Lol. Take care, readers :) Till I have the time to blog again.

Updated with outdated photos. Lol































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment