Monday, April 6

Quit Playing Games With My heart

Like finally I've blogged -.- Sup everyone? Haha. I had a fucking great week! Plans were fun and I enjoyed every moment of it. No stress, baby. Just fun, laughter, great company.

Okay, maybe not until work kick off during the weekends, where I, unsurprisingly got kanchiong lah. First time had to do the DS job with no one to coach me on that day, and also had to be at the Flume Shop until closing, alone! Money = Stress, Stress = Money. But thank god, there's colleagues who helped me in the end.

Everything was pretty okay. In fact, I am happy most of the time now, until this afternoon, where I got unexpected call and text messages from O. Sumpah irritating. It took him almost one month to realise his mistake and apologised, only when R argued and knock some sense into him. But yeah lah, by now I seriously couldn't be bothered already. Fikir funfair per. Mainkan perasaan org.

Anyway, the photos which took forever for me to upload is here. Hehe.
Now I'm on my lazy mode already. So I'm just gonna summarise ok.
  • Amazing Race at Senstosa with the Rides Crew last Tuesday. Kecoh and fun! With the amount of people there, you could imagine. Haha. Me, Naz and Bella came late so we just come to sebok2 only. While they were in their teams, running around all around Sentosa, me and Bella went sightseeing, taking photos here and there. Quite interesting lah, cos whenever I go Sentosa, only headed to the beach. Heh, something different there. More photos H E R E
  • On Wednesday, Plans were to hang out with the girls, Adlynn, Siti and WY. But a pity WY ended up being sick, cos I've not seen her for the longest time! Okay, so we went Karaoke-ing at Katong. Yeah lah, the last time with the guys I only sang one song, (which is a Hari Raya Song btw), only because I was forced. Shy lah kan -.- With the girls, we went crazy! Which was fun lah, unleashing the Spice Girls, Britney Spears, PCD, jiwang2 in us. Not forgetting can rap for In the Ayer and I Don't Wana Know. There's a video below of us singing, Still cracks me up till now. Hahaha. And ECP was next where we had our girls talk. Ily guys.
  • The rest were photos from Marc Jacobs mini fashion show where Estella gave us the invitation instead cos she went ill. The models were frigging hot lah okay, I think they're like my age? I think I can turn lesbian also if I keep looking at them. Haha, ok kidding. And the rest were my overdue Friday Nights with Ath.
Yay, I am finally done with this post!
(With this post only, there some more photos from the Rugby match and lepak sessions on Thurs and Friday. That one next time lah, haha)























































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment