Thursday, June 18

Babies










(Not in picture, Etp peeps, Kak Nurza etc.)
Do you guys know that everyday I secretly thank God that I have you guys in my life? For all your support, care & concern, love and most importantly, thank you so much for being there :)
I love you guys deep deep <3
Hahaha.

So school has been kinda sucky. Like it has always been. Haha. First two days of school, and there are tests for us. Photography test was do-able, but History of the Arts was hardcore difficult (stupid essay questions and old oil paintings. Digital Media Arts's filming yesterday was frustrating and today's problem so far is -.- Well, you know what I mean. Haha. Early in the morning I was already planning to skip school but I saw Dad was still in the toilet. Alah rosak plan. And I thought of skipping school halfway for work but I didn't bring my uniform with me. Haaaa... I miss working and my fellow Escapians!

Alright, proper update with more photos soon. For now, I'm still deciding whether I should go to work, but Grandma's in the hospital :( How ah?

No comments:

Post a Comment