Monday, June 22

Its Too Late To Apologise

Fate decides who walks into your life.
You decide who stays,
who you allow to walk away,
and who you refuse to let you leave you.


Its my decision. I think both of you don't even deserve my attention nor you guys even deserve to have any friendship ties with me. I think I was too gullible back then. Why give me numerous missed calls and text messages now? You're wasting your freaking prepaid. If you guys do have balls, then say it to my face that you're sorry. I gave chances to show your sincereness. But you're still taking advantage of my kindness. Don't even try to pretend or act innocent. Cos I know every single thing about you. And the sad thing is, you friends told me so. Not just some random people. Why shouldn't I listen to them? You tell me. Oh well, life goes on. I've decided not to look back in anger. Lucky you.

No comments:

Post a Comment