Thursday, June 11

Over You

You utterly disgust me. You and him (Z) are like from the same species of animals. Psychotic, heartless guys who are just too desperate that you guys are professionally-inclined to do this. Its like a playback system for you guys. That you guys move on so fast, there's always a spare ready. You can talk or tell the whole world about your stupid lovey dovey sweet talk love story, but its all full of crap and bullshits. The best thing is that, you are a two-faced bastard. Maybe your "angel side" doesn't work on me anymore. I wouldn't mind that, but please don't go around brainwashing other people in your selfish manipulative ways, so that they will think we're the ones, psychotic. Low self-esteem jerk, and desperate for attention. I hope God will make karma worst for you.

In the meantime, sorry to say this but your secret's not safe with me. Cos you're definitely fucking not worth it, bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment