Monday, June 15

Pictures Of You, Pictures Of Me


Missing someone
gets easier everyday
because even though
you are one day further
from the last time
you saw them
you are one day closer
to the next time you will.

Credits FLB.

I am just writing to kill time. Daddy just spare me some money to buy my own external hard disk just now at The PC Show, and also because its not fair(!), that he spare some money for bro's bike and none for me! So yes, I'm transferring all my 100 plus photo albums, songs and other files to it. Hehehe I am so happy cause I am hoping my laptop will be lagging no more.
Hohoho.

And I just realised this week, I've always been looking at those old photos. (I am doing it again now -.-) Maybe I just miss those old times. Well, yeah. I know my mind's disarray most of the time, but if you were me, who wouldn't? You said you want to, but at the same time I feel you don't want to, you said you want to change, but you never did. They say time changes everything, but I think they're really mistaken because if people want to do so, they can change whenever they want. Its just up to them. Agree?

Believe me or not, a person who I just barely know for an hour (yes, an hour!), talked some sense into me. Nothing lasts forever, true enough. Waiting is alright. But sometimes it does get a little tiring. Sigh.

Okay, before my blog turns into some place where I dump my sorrow shits into, I better stop writing. Haha. Will post some photos soon once my laptop and desktop is organised. Oh my, Look at the time, I have school tmr! Damn. School makes my face go -.-


No comments:

Post a Comment