Thursday, June 25

Cross That Line



Happy 18th Birthday Sharina!
Hope you like your bday present :)
Sharina's 18th retro themed party was awesome yesterday night. Minus the part we got lost, with the taxi driver himself. All of them! And the shuttle bus took forever to reach. But anyhoos, since I fell into a deep sleep and ditched Fazz and Haikal's plan to watch Transformers with them, I had to meet them at Tanah Merah instead. I was the only one living in the East lah kan. So I was early. Met the STA kids and Nadhzry there. I swear the shuttle bus should just shut down their stupid service. 15 bucks cab fare, unknowledgeable and rude taxi drivers, we reached National Service Resort Country Club. All hail Haikal's iPhone. Lol, the only reliable thing.

Okay, more photos will be upload at FB soon. I am still in love with the country club and bungalow can? Super posh, windy, nice atmosphere and company. And we had another problem. Problem with going back. Always the transport problem. Me, Nat Yeo and Jared had to work this long ulu road. Which didn't had cabs around -.- But then there was this nice couple who was willing to share us in their cab till the main road. How nice is that! Home sweet home, but I had a feverrrrrrr. Not cool. Not cool at all.


Member nk step poker face. Haha
Sick = lousy feelinggggg. But Aidil Alfian here decided to cheer me up. He was super funny, I tell you. He keep dancing to BackstreetBoys,Akon songs. Dah feeling feeling dance ni semua, in the end he got shy and hide himself under his beanie. Haha, I don't know why I find it cute when pple are naturally shy. And he send me this Bobby Lee's? video which was fucking funny. Well, in simple terms, thank you to him for cheering me up. Oh did I tell you he was a very old friend who doesn't rmbr me at all? Sad case right. Haha.

So the case of H1N1 at Rp has been spreading like news kalah CNN, and how kecoh the students are, is undesribable. Lol. And I am still upset that they didn't extend the holidays for whole school except for the Year Ones, which I find it ridiculous pls. And this morning I heard one of students on my blk has confirmed swine flu-infected, can I least smell holidays pls? Haha. I'm sickkkkkkkk :(

I find it hard to walk away sometimes. I find it harder to accept that you never alter yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment