Sunday, June 21

Life's Been A Bitch, Lately.




Random Updates. (Shamim-inspired. Haha)
Because there's so much things happening, sometimes i, myself cannot catch up with the pace -.-

  • the two weeks of work has been dramatic much. how dramatic? almost everyday there's a different drama. be it personal or work
  • drama = stress = very mood swing
  • and that's when i found out K wasn't much of a very nice person
  • but its okay, i consider it as a blessing in disguise. see how much friends i've made/and be close to due to him
  • school's been extra shitty.
  • though i went to school for the straight four days (which is already "wow" to me)
  • but on thurs, i found out my history faci marked me absent. cb! am i that invisible?!
  • i feel like bashing him up if i got another warning letter from school (mcm faham only)
  • so yes, since I am so sleep-deprived, got fed up of school, skipped photography class but only went for my test.
  • i wasted cab fares on thurs from school in order to reach work on time and also to school -.-
  • i spend my june pay like water.
  • no, not on clothes. on cigarettes and food -.-"
  • yes, i have a very very bad habit now. heavy smoker , heavy eater.
  • one pack a day, no wonder my money disappear into thin air
  • at that point of time, i felt that i've got no one to talk to, A's away to my dream holiday destination, haikal and the others went for Ns, JunJie's migrating to China for a month (haha) K's been a bitch. full stop.
  • I've gain weight like crazy, omg!
  • can't wait! can't wait for july pay! i need more jeans because can't fit in to some anymore :( need more clothesssssssss! and an ipod maybe?
  • i want to go zara, topshop, mango, forever 21! and lots more
  • Still deciding, new haircut?, new hair colour? I just need a new image
  • i seriously need to update photos here man. but there's just too much, why isn't there such things as bulk uploader here?
  • lepak sessions is loved!
  • rashes is back again, now both my hands and legs!
  • i seriously need to clean up my room before raya
  • mum says "if u don't clean up your wardrobe, don't buy anymore clothes. because if it goes missing, its your fault, not mine. your wardrobe looks like a forest"
  • then buy me a bigger wardrobe lah *rolls eyes* hahahaha
  • after waany told me about my sad entries, then i realised i have 10 sad entries straight in a row. didn't know i was THAT emotional -.-
  • don't worry readers, i am not sad all the time. its just how i pour my feelings to. i am different outside, trust me. haha
  • so many june babies, so many parties. talking about birthdays, i am actually psyched for mine which is still 2 months away. lol.
  • no tailor made baju kurungs/kebaya for Raya this year, first time in my 18 years.
  • I vowed to myself not to be emotionally attached to someone just yet. Dhai, you have the permission to slap me.
  • I've always hated how the song Cinta Ini Membunuhku can make me cry. (Okay Dhai, slap me. Haha)
  • I have a new name, 2 tempeks and a boyfriend named Babyboi (hahaha, inside joke)
  • Friday night out plans went wrong. You know how much I was looking forward to watch Deputy Siren :(
  • You're not the person I used to know anymore. "People change"
  • I owe alot of people birthday presents. I always love to do/give something different, but this year, don't know whats wrong with me either. Lost the vibe baby.
  • I absolutely hate how can a family fight about money. I wouldn't wana exchange money to someone so precious. I just want grandpa back :(
  • This is what I hate the most, bad day at work/school. Coming home with Mum telling me about the money issue.
  • Can I be carefree for a moment?
  • I want a long, long, long, holiday!!!
  • I need a personal assistant to make my things organised.
  • I want to stop dating and stop caring/loving someone. See if it makes a difference.
  • Needs to hit the gym, pool etc.
  • O, I won't take you back. Sorry.
  • I am sleepy and I need to wake up early for Dhai's Cousin's wedding tmr.
  • Shit, I've still not decided on what to wear. Okay gtg.
  • Goodbye world. I talked too much today. haha

No comments:

Post a Comment