Tuesday, May 5

Ath's Eighteenth

I’ve skipped class for 2 days now. My unhealthy habit is coming back! But I couldn’t help it. Its not that I don’t want to attend class, but even if I do I don’t think I can neither concentrate in class, nor help my team mates with the problem of the day. The week started off pretty bad for me. The abdominal pains came cramps attack me as early as 5 am yesterday. I was stuck in bed and couldn’t move at all. Thank goodness Mum have not slept yet, and she was there for me. Not like the last time, I was alone and everyone was asleep! But she panicked most of the time, and wanted to bring me to the hospital.. But I tried to endure the pain, though. Thank god also, it didn’t last more than an hour plus after Mum gave me something to drink. Now, I’ve been having bad migraines and slight fever. I can’t walk a certain pace too :(

Looking on the bright side, K is finally back home in SG. Met the boy at the usual place, and he surprised me with a watch, and bought the similar one for himself. Awwww, sweet like that. Haha. K, I know you’re gonna read this. Jgn imitate what I say here, boleh tak? Malu sekali. Haha. But anyways, thank you so much for it. I love it!

These are the photos from Last Saturday. My babygirl Ath turn 18 last Thursday. But member sad lah, cos everyone busy on her birthday. Haha, I bet she didn’t know what we had planned for her. Happy 18th, ATH! I really hope you enjoyed your birthday this year! Love you!
PS; sorry for the wrong age on your cake! Haha, our bet! (Next year no need celebrate eh? LOL)


























































































One of my favourite songs by Aircon. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment