Friday, May 22

Cause Its Complicated

1:42AM
I is very sad. I just type of whole bunch of words, sentences, such as "why did i didn't do this and that?" to A, like a whole essay of me talking to myself. When i can write them here -.- I think I got used to talking to myself when I'm pretty much disturb. But I can't do it now, cos my aunt, mum or brother might hear. And now my brother is irritated by me using his laptop. Hehe. Your laptop is more irritating okay, bro. I am now currently waiting for my aunt whose using my laptop for her work stuff.

Today has been okay. I broke my promise to myself. I didn't attend school today.I wasn't late though. I woke up with a massive migraine. And body cramps due to pms. Mum woke me up and asked why was my eyes looked swollen.And she did gave me the green light to skip. There's just this Mother and Daughter relationship.They seem to know what we're thinking or facing. I like being at home today. Mum brought me breakfast, me, my mum and bro cooked together and had lunch together, watched you got served together, to top it off, my mum cooked one of my favourite dishes which made my day.

I'm just trying to post something happier,you see. I do have something sad to post abt. But as much you guys are sick of reading my sad/angry post, I am too :(

Lets just leave it to fate. Its just my luck that I don't really have a wonderful love life to share about.

Sigh,Sigh,Sigh!

On a happier note, photography class tmr sounds interesting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment