Tuesday, May 19

Keeps Getting Better











I’v been wanting to post up photos but blogger has been a bitch. So yes, I was uploading the webcamming photos halfway and it decided to become a bitch, again. Sheesh. There’s been a lot of webcamming going on recently. The habit is back again. Maybe because there’s are new found webcamming partners such as my cousin, my mum and faris. Haha and it came turn out to be superrr funny like the other Wednesday when me, Faris and Dhai disturbs Zafir on Msn. Lol.

Oh yes, outdated photos from last week as usual. Haha, there were more but I’m too lazy to upload. Maybe one day when my blogger’s not being a bitch. Last Wednesday, met Faris and Dhai to help Faris find a birthday present. And we went all around, to look for the perfect one. Tiring okay, but Kobeez a.k.a Faris treat me to my CCC and Oreo Cheesecake at One Fullerton, so its okay. Haha we had too much fun webcamming, we didn’t realise the time, which was near midnight. It’s a school night, bummer. So, me and Dhai cabbed home since we were too exhausted already.

And last Friday was a meet up with Adlynn and Aini. I met siti at school, because that girl psycho me early in the morning to cabot class. Perangai devil right the girl. Haha. We wasted a lot of time, too much time that we got caught for doing something wrong -.- We managed to get away from it, luckily. Haha. Took the train to paya lebar, and Siti starts to psycho me to buy unnecessary stuffs again. And we fought over the unnecessary stuffs -.-“ Hahahah, I swear we look like kids. Okok, so met Aini and Ad at City Plaza. It was raining, so our plans to have Arnold’s by the beach failed. We karaoked for 2 hours at Grandlink, in order to wait for the rain to stop. But sadly, it didn’t. We dined there instead. And off to ECP later that night. More photos here , here and here. Perangai budak malas, what else. Haha.


Anyway, recently I think my body is secretly gaining weight. I could feel it and it scares me sometimes :/ The sudden obsession on eating scares me more. I used to have only one or two meals per day, but now 3 or 4 at least? :O Scary rightt. I seriously need to reduce my food intake, at least I can save my allowance.

This week's plans are pretty much pack. And its only Tuesday, my god.
  • Just now I had dinner at Subway (again). Met Mat Drug a.k.a Lukman who patiently waited for me to reach Tampines, because I had a test (which was quite a killer btw). I felt so bad. He waited long and still had to treat me. Haha.
  • Tmr is gym plans with Syafiq, most probably if I'm not lazy. Then I'm meeting Dhai, Faris and Nabila after their movie. We're making this a weekly Wednesday thing, to meet up :)
  • Thurs is Sheesha with my classmates!
  • Friday might be a night out with my girls.
  • Saturday is my workholic Full day shift again.
  • Sunday is working in the morning and might be meeting Ad and Siti for something.
Of all this plans, I did forgot to put in O inside :/ I did promised him I'm meeting him this week, though. How ah? Haha. See Dhai & Faris, this is why I need an organiser.

No comments:

Post a Comment