Saturday, May 9

Wonder Baby



I want to share this video because I think the baby is too adorable to not watch! Been watching it everyday since my classmates shared it to me. Like now, even though my connection sucks, I still wana wait -.- Nk anak mcm gini boleh tak! Hehehe

I want to post up photos but I think I'm getting tired now. Been going home in the wee hours in the morning for the past 2 days and I'm totally shagged. But so far, things have been better. I'm feeling way better, retail therapy and my 3rd date with K yesterday, made my week feels so much better. Haha okay you get the drift, I'm happyyyyyyyyyy.

Okay gdnight everybody. Tmr morning must reach work earlier to open the shop. Haha sumpah I sound like nyonya jual ikan. Random sia! Haha okay bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment