Thursday, May 28

Take Me To A Deeper Conversation

Its been only a few days I've not updated much but alot of things have happened, I think. Still, now I'm trying to get over you. At times, it does feel different without you. But there's nothing I can do either. Have you ever feel, when you're surrounded by people especially your friends, but still feel all alone? Then wishing you would still be here. I have to agree there's no point crying over spilled milk. Do you know it feels worst when I see you around? But, at the same time I do miss you alot. Contradicting much.

School's been, well, still as irritating as it is. But I've been trying to attend every class. this week.
Because, I've been issued a letter from school, unsurprisingly. You know those stupid things. And surprisingly, my parents didn't even scolded me one bit. Though, they did gave me advises that I've been thinking about. Maybe I should just follow it? I do need time off from work, from seeing him and get as much rest from the weekends for school.

And oh, I lost my baby handphone on Tuesday at school -.- Please don't bombard me with questions like where or how I lost it. Cos I don't have a single clue. It wasn't stolen though. All i know is, I went to buy food during break with my classmates. And when I came back more than half an hour later, then I realised I don't have it with me. Power. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me nowadays. Seems like I'm in a daze most of the time. I need a slap, please.

On Monday, I had impromptu Movie plans and dinner with A. We watched Night At The Museum 2. It was hell funny! Two thumbs up! And I had plans to meet up with Kamal on Tuesday. But my phone went M.I.A, I was obviously impossible to be in contact for 2 days. But, we meet up anyways for dinner at Zam Zam. Because I was craving for Indian Kway Teow Goreng -.-" Intially, I wanted to just go somewhere near like S11, but Kamal, standard ah action.

Me: We eat at S11 ah. Very near, I also dont want to go home late.
Kamal: Don't want ah. So near!
Me: Then if go Zam Zam, later go back late lah.
Kamal: I got bike right. 15 mins can reach lah! Haiyo

Then I wanted to go Tm to collect my Sim Card, but Kamal perangai babi like that. So, I had to take it yesterday instead. So sorry to those people who didn't get any reply from me :/

So yesterday. Met Mum at Tm after school, to collect my Sim Card. Then there was this handphone promotion going on. I swear I didn't intend to buy a phone. But Mum was suddenly so nice yesterday, she said she would pay for me first. But, I have to pay her back as soon as I got my pay -.- For once, I thought she wana buy for me. Happy seminit. Now, I already feel broke even though my pay isn't in yet.

Hehe, E63 BLUE. I like!
And Mum, being so gatal also. She bought a handphone for herself too. The same one as mine! But in RED. Haha, jiwa habis.

Alright, I'm all alone at home now and I'm getting scared :/ Meeting Dhai soon for Coffee Talks! Have a great night, people!

No comments:

Post a Comment