Saturday, May 16

Tired Souls


  • I'm sick of the long hours at school, yet I'm sick of skipping school
  • I'm sick of being exhausted all the time
  • I'm sick of not being able to sleep at night, earlier
  • I'm sick of coming to school late everyday
  • I'm sick of false hopes and expectations
  • I'm sick of not having equally enough time for both family and friends
  • I'm sick of not having time for myself
  • I'm sick of being busy
  • I'm sick of being unwell
  • I'm sick of the school and work weekly routine
  • I'm sick of coming home late every night
  • I'm sick of being stuck in Singapore
  • I'm sick of my family not having any family spirit at all
  • I'm sick of my 2 phones which keeps on dying on me
  • I'm sick of saving up for the things I want
  • I'm sick of eating too much but I can't help it, really
  • I'm sick of thinking too much
  • I'm sick of my complicated love life
  • I'm sick of people who came into my life, gives a fucking attitude, leave, and comes back again which is totally idiotic, bodoh.
  • I'm sick of not knowing what I really want/need in life
I'm just sick of it lah, fuck. Sometimes I wonder how I can stand these things/people. Alright, I think I'm just way too exhausted while writing this. Work tmr. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment