Thursday, May 14

I Need A Gurantee

Hello hello. I am finally writing a decent post after what seems like eons. Biase jugak perangai budak malas. Haha. Actually I'm not that lazy lah. Its just that when I'm already enthusiastic to post and I've already click on the "new post" button, something will cropped up at school or home. I have to do something, or i ended up falling asleep even before blogging. Haha.

Okay okay, I'm just super bored now. Cos I didn't go in class again today. I woke up nearly 9 am, and class starts at 915 am. Awesome eh. Haha. Anyways, wasn't the weather so nice to sleep in this morning? So nice until everybody in the house overslept, even with countless of calls from Aunt to wake us up. My mum lagi awesome, she woke me up, and ended up sleeping beside me. Haha. So yes, dah lambat buat hal lambat lah kan. Mum can still took out some breakfast for me and my brother, leftover Rojak Sotong from dinner yesterday that both of us skipped. Got ready and head to school to exchange my ezlink into a new one. Because apparently there's no other dates, then I had no choice but to go all the way to Woodlands again -.-

Now that I'm home, I'm gonna blog abt yesterday, and the week before. HAHAHA.
Okay, maybe just yesterday lah hor, the week before mcm dah basi already. I'm just gonna post up photos.

Okay wait, something cropped up again. Meeting K for awhile before watching movie with A. Will post the photos tonight. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment