Wednesday, December 17

22 Months And Still Counting

"Well you are the one, the one that lies close to me.
Whispers hello, I miss you quite terribly,
I fell in love, in love with you suddenly.
Now there's no place I could be but here in your arms"

Thanks for today, love.
I love & enjoy every minute of it :)
Happy 22 Monthsary <3
Here's to now and forever.

Okay, no new photos of us cos I was too lazy to even take out my camera out from my bag. Hehe, will probably blog properly again tomorrow after work.
Its been 5 days since the holidays started and I've only had my day out today -.-
Ignoring the thoughts of ridiculous, irritating guests and the long hours, I think the work pays off. Because if my calculation was right, I think can already afford 2 Zara jeans that I've eyed on just now. Hehehehehehe.
Okay, probably now I should make myself think like that whenever I work, this way I could buy myself an Ipod. My sixth sense tells me my phone's going to die on me soon. Hurhur.

No comments:

Post a Comment