Saturday, December 27

Not so merry Xmas.

Merry Christmas everybody!
I really hope its not too late to say that.

How was my Christmas, you might wana ask? It was like every other year. I always didn't get the chance to celebrate it. I thought maybe I'd want this year to be different but the "favourite stepfather" a.k.a my boss loves to make use of my off days. Yeah, I don't know how many times he has insert extra working days for me at the very last minute. Better, he didn't even inform me. Awesome lah really. But its okay, although work yesterday was f tiring. I thought my legs was going to break any second! I really wonder why those people come to the park for Christmas. I wouldn't make it in my choices. BUT, ITS OKAY. Thinking of the bright side again, extra pay. Hehehe.

Whenever I think about Christmas, I'd always remember last year's Christmas. Okay, I didn't really went out to celebrate. But Farah and Me was stuck in work again like this year's. It was different though, because of the different environment in the jobs. I really enjoyed it. The people there were nice, the atmosphere and excitement was there, and not forgetting the guests were really nice too.

Before this photos rot in my handphone, I might as well put it in my blog right? There's lots of them actually. But I think Farah will scream at me if I'd upload all of them. Lol.Okay, you can slowly guess what Hotel i worked for.
Muahahaha.
There really isn't anything much to do at work.
Really, no kidding. And I earn 5 times more there than my current job?
Okay, I really miss the job already. He is one of our drivers. I forgot what his name was.
But I remember he talks alot than the other one. Hehe.
But without them, we would starve during our lunch breaks cos they send us our lunches! And not to forget, they fetch us from the hotel and pick us up back to the hotel.
Even my boyfriend doesn't do that okay. Haha.
Fyi, they are just empty boxes.
Only crazy people would wana put real presents in the main lobby of the suite.
There are more photos with all the workers there.
But I don't know where they went! :(
They were really nice to entertain us by helping us with taking our photos.
I would love to live there too one day. Its really peaceful and the place is really nicer in real life.
The workers there will treat you like a King and Queen, really. You want this or that" it will be coming right away, sir". Back to the hotel.
Feeling all Christmas-sy.
I think I'd only remember my ex-boss's name, Greg.
He's nicer than my step father of course.
But you know the job is rather strict. So we can't really joke around that much. The other men under the concierge department.
The girls weren't really that nice, I must say.
Random photos.
That was one of the best jobs I've done so far.
The End...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment