Wednesday, December 3

Love until we bleed

Finally, I can use my laptop after whole day of sleeping like a pig. Skipped school today when I realised my head felt very heavy. I took sometime to realise that I wasn't feeling that well. Thats how bad is it. Mum gave me the green light, I texted WY as soon as I can, grabbed my bolster and went back to sleep with my Mum. Hehe. And the rest of the day, was all sleeping and watching Madagascar 2 again. Went out to dinner with Mum, Dad joined 1 hr plus later, only then I got to know they wanted to send me to the Doctor's. Very well planned huh? So I had no choice, I was the last patient for Dr Tan. The same old story came back again, took a blood test and went home. Sheesh, they can be such vampires sometimes. But its okay. Since last time, the hospital didn't manage to find the cause of it, Dr Tan thinks he should find it out himself. Thats some good news.

There's alot of things to look forward now, like Pay day, my three weeks school holiday, Christmas and New Year, and the end of Year One/2 months holiday :)

Psychedddddddddd. I'm missing lots of people now.

No comments:

Post a Comment