Wednesday, December 31

Goodbye 2008, Hello 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!

Well, I hope everyone's have their own resolution ready for the coming year. For me, I didn't quite get it ready yet! Or issit I don't really bother? Lol. Honestly, I'm not really excited for new year. I DON'T KNOW WHY. Somebody should slap my face or something. Haha, but really, it is really nothing to me. Its just the 08 change to 09. So yeah, you can see although how much I try to sound sexcited, I can't, Failed! Hahah.

But this year was better though. I managed to hang out with the girls for some fun instead of last year, I was working. Me and Farah countdown-ed at Mac's? LOL. Still, even when I didn't come home that late, I didn't managed to catch my last bus. Haha. And I totally gave up this year. My dad told me earlier this month he won't be bothered to pick up if I were to celebrate. Very evil right. Hehe, so that pretty much tells alot on how much I don't like New Year. I think the "official countdown party" seems abit dull like any other year -.-

Okayyyyy, I should stop on my not-so-sexciting-new-years. Talking about resolutions earlier on, I don't believe in it either. I can't stick to mine last year. So I guess its kinda useless. Lol. Someone told me before we don't have to wait till the end of the year to change, we can change anytime. Kinda true, huh? If you really think about it. I think I should just stick to trying to be a better person overall, a less meaner one, i hope. So I won't affect the others, esp love. Lol.

Anyways, 2008 has been one of the most suckiest year ever in the history of my whole 17 years of life. I've met the most ridiculous people that boils my blood everytime, I've realised even your own friends can be backstabbing bitches, I've just received worst news on my deteriorating health, I've experienced the most downs than ups on my own r/s, and it was the worst thing to start my 2008. My family isn't doing very well in maintaining problems either. In short, I think I've gone through pretty much one of the worst things happening this year. And I am ready to let go of 2008 in hopes of a better year :)

I'm just glad that they made me a stronger, wiser and a more patient person. But still, I hope God will grant my wish for a better year. And, I think I should start thinking on what to do about my life too.


Prior to what I've put down on the wish card. Haha, maybe that calls for a new job? *kening naik2* LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment