Saturday, December 6

Fuck You Very Much

"So what if you're a genius, but you've got alot to learn"

I'm getting so lazy to blog over here already. Sometimes it seems that the way I am, the things I have, those stuffs I do are always being watched and being commented? WAIT, this is my blog anyway, why should I even bother? Haha. (From Ath's words), I don't live to impress you guys or anyone else, why would you even bother? Oh, but thanks for the care and concern anyways, strangers.

Since JJ featured my cacat photo on his website because he claims that he have this sense of satisfaction for himself. (Fyi, I wasn't sneezing -.-, I wanted to puke cos I have a big pill trying to get itself down my throat)

This is another cacat photo of this CACAT! Muahahahaha. Take That!
Don't mind the childish attitude of us for a moment there. Lol. So yesterday was a short meet up with Dhai at Starbucks before she leaves Singapore. JunJie and Wei Yan joined too, so you could imagine the kecoh-ness. JJ treated us for dinner and we had this hilarious talk on some public jokes.
After that, I went to meet my parents to meet Dr Tan again. (More at lifeinanotebook)This week , I managed to catch 2 movies, Four Christmases and Wild Child. 4 out of 5 popcorns for both of them! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment