Wednesday, December 24

I hate this part, right here.

"How can I decide on what's right?
When you're clouding up my mind"

Eversince Thursday, the mind is still not at ease yet, and I'm pretty much occupied with myself all this while. You can either find me at home or at work. But I like it that way, I guess. Not exactly the right time for me to meet people. I may not seem to be doing anything but my mind is exhausted honestly. Been doing a lot of thinking that constant migraines and fever are already like a norm to me. Mum's been like my bestfriend now. And she's been sweet too, she'll always be there and always bringing home food that I was craving for. Love's been a real darling too.

I've tried to keep my mind preoccupied with other stuffs like my obsession over Twilight and Edward Cullen. Yeah, like you already guess it ever since I've watched Twilight in the movies with love Last Wednesday, I've been reading the book itself, reading Stephenie Meyer's website and watching Twilight all over again. Now, I am loading the movie ag
ain, and I can hardly remember what number of times is it I'm watching later.

The movie is awesome, but I guess it can't beat off the book itself. Thanks to Elyssa I can now read all the books (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, Breaking Dawn) on my laptop :) And from what I've read from Stephenie Meyer's website, there's another book coming along, Midnight Sun. And New Moon the movie, are said to hit the theaters late 2009 or early 2010. Now that's actually something too look forward too!

And oh, Merry Christmas people :)



I don't really have a Christmas wish or wishlist. But i really love to own these stuffs. Let's not talk about retail therapy, the list is forever never ending. These would be what I need, probably.
  1. My own set of Stephenie Meyer's books. I'm such a slow reader, maybe I should get them so that I read during bus rides or something.
  2. I want get a hold of MK's and Ashley's Influence book! I still have no other where to get them, you see.
3. I need a new mobile phone. My current phone has been irritating, I swear. It keeps going off and on by itself every now and then. At times, I can't even send messages. Sheesh.

I want a phone that slides that way. Lol, no reason. I just like it like that? This LG phone looks cool huh?

And not forgetting, I'm still in love with my classmate's Huy's phone. Samsung F700. He got it a long time ago from his home country Vietnam, and I think this is still not in SG yet? I want!

4. Not forgetting I need a new watch and a music player.

That's quite a lot to save. Am definitely not that saving type of person. Yet, I think I am the worst person you could ever think of when it comes to saving. I can't even leave 2 bucks in my wallet without spending it on something unnecessary. I think I've gotta start learning to save for emergencies. My parents have given up on me since so long ago, and Love's trying to help me, but to no avail. For I am pretty stubborn. Maybe the confiscating of the Atm will do the trick, huh Love? But I really don't think soooooo....

Alright, Thats all. I am really bored right now. Suppose to be working, but I think the park closes early today.

Anyways, Have a good holiday people!

No comments:

Post a Comment