Monday, December 1

I Don't Like Mondays


I hate it now. I am so F broke now there are sales almost everything I see online. Grrrrrrr!!! Okay, should calm down. But I'm still sad cos IDon'tLikeMondays's having a sale, and I've been eyeing on this Deer Dana's Agyness Long Tunic and some other tops for some time now. It is a big deal! :( And, And, And I'm more sad cos I didn't get to attend "Teh Gu" Lai Low Flea Market, cos apparently Ath paitao me. And Bany was busy with his family stuffs, and the rest, it was just last minute for them. I reckon it has been at least 2 weeks I didn't do any shopping except for footwears and accessories. Natasha here, is almost dying of misery already. Haha. Okay okay, I should just wait for Sunday :D

Last week was awesome. I like how I spend those days and who I spent it with. Thursday Night with WY, Siti, Jennifer & Adlynn for Sheesha, Friday Night with Ath and Syira for Project Shopping, Saturday was working day, but what makes me happy was I'd finally had a decent Alfresco Dinner with the Carnival senior crews, although I didn't eat. I just miss those days. And Sunday, was My Day :) I practically did nothing at home except for playing games, watching movies, reading more and more fashion blogs which always influenced me to shop! But it was good, I think I've not sit at home with no plans for as long as I can remember.

Photos up! Shitloads of them! I can't make up my mind which to put up so I uploaded almost all the photos that looked nice. Hehe.


Had our early dinner first, then shifted to another place cos they're super strict about "being legal" issue. At that point of time, how I'd wished I was 8teen. Lol.Adlynn met us up later and we shifted downstairs to Mosi's.Most of our minds wasn't at piece cos we'd still have to finish up the RJ. Lucky there are internet connections.Major Camwhoring Session starts here.I don't know why my face will always look constipated everytime I want a photo taken with the smoke effect thing. It doesn't work for me, I guess. AdlynnJenniferI find this photo funnnyyyy. It looks like those photos that Dad would take of me and my bestfriend during those Kindergarten Days. Lol.We've got a Papa-Paparazzi. Lol :PAs round as the moon. Haha, if you get what I mean.
My face luhh -.-Had to entertain CT Shahira to camwhore you see. HahaMy camera hates meIt hates me more -.-And for the camwhoring Queen, CT Shahira.
Her own set of shitloads of photos. Haha.
Hyper maut ah this girl.
This still tickles me. Cos CT told us to take a photo with her with no unplanned pose or something. But we decided to shocked her through my camera display photo with our scary post? Lol.Normal Pose.Peace Pose.Er, rock pose? Retarded Pose.Step Cute Pose. Fierce Post.
I think Adlynn and Me really nailed the MinahRep pose. Lolol. Emo Post.
All same post -.-Our "last 2 photos"
Haha, we really don't mind taking more you see.Photo of the day.
(But why the hell did I had my hands on CT's legs 0.0)
Lololol.
Friday
We were supposed to watch WildChild but Syira was late and I couldn't reached Town on time. So we just went Paragon to visit Ayuuu.
Its been like forever since I last since her.

We did our Project Shopping at Toys 'r' Us.
I got something for myself and Syira got a Spongebob flush toy and some Darth Vader mask head thingy for her Bf. LolMore Project Shopping! Got a pair of shades for each of ourselves.
And I got my 3rd Wayferer! Hee, I like.The usual camwhore session. At Istana Park, and we did some heart to heart talk till night. What we talked about that day, ends there, okay girls?
Haha.
Finally Done.
I had fun :)







From the Project Shopping, I got a Tamagotchi (!!!)
And I name them the Neon Family. Hehe.
Cute hor?
Its a little hassle for me cos I'm busy sometimes.
But fret not, It is still alive from Saturday okay!


I like, I like, l like.
I've been reading on the manual online, but I still don't know how to play games with them.
They're definitely not happy :(

No comments:

Post a Comment