Tuesday, February 24

Delete!

They say decisions should be made carefully, reviewing through all the effects and consequences and thinking twice, thrice or more is always the key. But I can't handle it anymore. I hate boys (Well, some of them). I hate how it seems that everyone else are deciding on what I should do instead. In the end, I'm the one who is unhappy because someone will get unhappy. As usual, I decided to do what I do best. Delete the person off my life. Both A and O. No more headaches, and heartaches, I hope. Its gonna be difficult. To think that you're in my mind 24/7, but its fine. Its going to be fine.

So then, I think I should start thinking about myself. About what I want to do. Well, in Sg what can you do when you're below 18? Haha. I was thinking I should start saving up. As all of you know, Me and Saving can't really click! So..... Yes, how does a 2nd job sounds? Busy much.

Anyways. Yesterday was the results of Semester 2, and Alhamdullilah, (Thank God) I managed to pull through despite all those skipping classes and not attending classes. Phew! I am really hoping I'd get the extra module. Please....

I've been busy with my Mum's side of the family. Grandma has been hospitalised, and yesterday me and Mum had to wake up super early to take care of poor grandfather and my sick cousin. And today, I'm the one who is having a fever -.-

Despite meeting up and catching up with certain friends that I'm pretty much psyched about this week, GUESS WHAT! My aunt's due this week, and I'm getting a pretty little girl in my life pretty soon :) Hoho!

I love God. Whenever somebody else left my life, there's always another one coming in.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment