Saturday, February 14

February Babies

I know you guys must be asking like "how come this girl can change layout but cannot blog ah?". Am i right? Hahaha, despite my nature of being lazy to blog, I did wanted to upload really-overdue-photos yesterday, but oh wells, blogger has some problems again. But at least I made the effort to WANT to blog. Lol. And I am finally satisfied with my layout now. Hehe.

I've uploaded some photos at Facebook too, since its the easiest to upload photos there. Now i feel some sense of accomplishment.

Anyway, this week I've been too busy having fun. And there's too much photos! Oh my. I think I'll start uploading them here next week when I'm free. I am too tired everyday but my eyes still refuses to shut even though its after a fucking tiring day. Don't understand why its reacting like this. Irritating lah! Its tiring me and driving me nuts.

There's quite alot of February Babies. So here it goes.
HAPPY SEVENTEENTH TO;
Estella Jacobs!
8 Feb.
Quraisha!
10 Feb.
Khai Dut!
12 Feb.

HAPPY TWIENTIETH TO
Ijan!
14 Feb.
And also HAPPY LEGAL BIRTHDAY to Anati!
Hope you guys enjoy/enjoyed your birthdays! ^.^

Happy Valentine's Day, readers!
I am working on Vday, wtf right?

No comments:

Post a Comment