Saturday, February 21

Baby, I Can Feel Your Halo

Sorry for taking a freaking long time to reply the tags. Hehe. But here goes;

Wani: Hehe yeah but swimming can't really help me to lose weight although I really like swimming. U should learn! Its fun!
Ath: Oh, no wonder ure skinsandbones. Hahaha. Change body with me ah, ath.
Syazwani: Hehe, I waited for so long already. Its okay dear, your hair will grow! :)
Estella: I said ath was skinny lah. Haha, okay i've fixed it. Take lahh, i don't mind. Lol.
Ein: Thankssssss man! :D
The J Man: JJ, i don't care. You owe me starbucks for hurting my feelings. Hahaha. Why do i even look like an african tribe? -.- Doesn't make sense sia.

Gym sessions has been cancelled. My thighs are aching so bad -.- I think I should give it a rest a day to two. Wouldn't want to overwork. Swimming on Thursday was fun. Went with Dhai in the late afternoon, and bumped into Syaz & Naq there. Taught Dhai and Naq how to swim. Dhai, 10 bucks per hour okay? Hahahahaha. Since it was a Thursday, we decided to make Thursday our swimming day. Yey!

Then, I went to meet Double O after his work. Chilled somewhere at PR. He was as usual, annoying at times. Since he was busy with work and stuffs, we decided to update each other. And I told him about what I've been up to.

N: I've been going to gym and swimming. I just started lah, I want to try to be consistent in exercising.
O: Go swimming for what....
N: I want to lose weight and have a flat tummy lah. Cannot ah?
O: Wait, no need to exercise lah. So no guy will ask for your number. *Evil laugh*
N: -.-

At times like this, I swear he was asking for a slap. Lol. His so unsupportive of me doing workouts. But nevermind, since he was only kidding and according to him, we rarely meet up, so must tahan.

So today, Gym plans with Yan and Dhai were canceled. I couldn't make it to watch the Rugby Match either cos Mum didn't want us to be late to visit Granny at CGH. But I heard you guys won this time round. Congrats! But eh, please reply us about the outing tmr -.-

I was pretty down at this period of time today because of both A and O. But when I received this..It totally brightened up my day. Thanks Love! :)

The picture post is taking sometime. Hehe. I've been going out everyday, for 2 weeks straight. I am so damn lethargic. But I can't stay home. It feels so depressing. But its halfway done. So no worries. Haha. Take care people!

No comments:

Post a Comment