Friday, February 6

He's Just Not That Into You?




I feel worst and at the same time it felt good? Because you deserve it. Okayyy, I sound so mean right now. Its difficult to describe how I feel. Feelings changed, i guess? Its getting a bit too long for me to wait. But wait, I am waiting for you to change? Will that even come (?), I always asked myself.

That time of the year is nearing not forgetting Vday, I feel like I'm the only person whose just not psyched about it. Maybe just not as psyched as I was last year. I didn't plan anything to do for you, I didn't plan anything to wear, I can't even imagine what will happen on that particular day. Maybe I've just lost the vibe to do so. And it was supposed to be a special day. Sigh.

And then there's this other feeling.

How complicated can it get?

No comments:

Post a Comment