Friday, February 27

Love Game

"You said me there's tons of fish in the water.
So the waters I will test"

Days has been alright? Although everyday since I said we were through, has been a challenge. Everything was alright at first, I could take it and suck it all up. But as days passed by recently, its gets harder than before. It doesn't help it either, when I saw old photos again (-.-), read other girl's blog who coincidentally had the same anniversary as us, and worst, there was a whole paragraph of number 17. Haha, okay it sounds funny the way i type it. But, you know the feeling. Can't help it but I'll start to reminisce. Oh well, I guess its true what you said, there's nothing we can do about it.

And yesterday, when I was going through horoscopes in a February magazine. I found this for my sign.

"You've been breaking up and making up with your boyfriend for months. On February 18, Mars will cause one more big blow-up. Another (better) guy is waiting patiently for you..."

There's more, but the last part was really mean. So yeah. Haha. I'm not saying that these things are true, though the first part was hit right on the spot. The better guy thing, I don't think there is, for now. Maybe O is the better guy, but the problem always lies with me. And I feel bad at times for pushing him away too many times. I don't know, let's just follow what the heart says.

Well, yesterday was my wednesdays at JJ with Dhai plus Tia! Usual norm, camwhoring, catching ups and especially heavy gossips! Haha. Like what Dhai said, if we were to be fasting, our fast would be really worthless with all those gossips.Lol. Anyway anyway! I know my posts has been all wordy, so yes, I am excited for finally posting up photos here. Though there's super alot more. Heh.




Dhai is obsessed with Starbucks. Starbucks Drink, Starbucks Organiser, Starbucks Lanyard, and she has a Starbucks Water Bottle. Even her eyecandy now has to be working at Starbucks :P Don't kill me, dhai. Hahaha.
Daydreamer.

Did you guys see the rainbow yesterday? Its a pity if you didn't. It was really pretty!















I think I should start quitting now.
I don't know why this looks horrible, Haha.

Our favourite place.





And I went off earlier. To meet Double O and his friends. And my phone had to go dead on me! I couldn't remember his number either, great.. I did the most ridiculous thing. I had to ask this guys who asked for my number for help. Lol, so I had to used one of their phones and put in my sim card to call O. Hahaha, I can't believe I did such a crazy thing. And I'm being so mean, to not reply their msg when they've already helped me. Lol.

Finally met up with O. Then more of his friends came. Shikin, Afiq (!), Leon and some other else I couldn't rmbr their names. Cabbed home at almost 2. Mum was already screaming, she thought I was kidnapped or something -.- And my phone had 15 messages from 8 people asking where I was. Woah, I feel such a burden so suddenly. Sorry! Though the only person who didn't came looking for me was my Dad. Instead, he came to me today and ask me this;

Dad: Yesterday you go where?
Me: *Boring face* Somewhere lah.
Dad: Oh you go Zouk issit? *with the kening naik2 expression* and the grinning.
Me: -.-" Cannot go through lah, I'm still 17.
Dad: Who knows.... You go home so late at 2 am.
Me: What only.
And the father kept on laughing. Haha, other people worry abt how I was, he worry abt how did my night went. Gerek per. Lol.

I HAVE A NEW BABY COUSIN. HEHEHE.
Welcome to this cold world, Natalia Aisha.
(Cold as in 1. unfriendly and uncaring: feeling or exhibiting no friendship or sense of caring
2. at low temperature) Yes, both meaning. Haha.

She looks so identical to Sofie when she was born. But, Natalia looks more chinese-inspired. In a good way, of course. She is so adorable. But I think I got so used to taking cacat photos of other people, that I didn't realised that I took an unglam photo of her sleeping with her mouth open. (Refers to above photo). Haha.
My Aunt who hasnt had her rest since she was on labour.

The Big Sister, Sofie. Who was paying more attention to the "baboon" (balloon) that I bought for her and her sister. But when I wanted to take Natalia away, she will say this;
Me: Sofie, today I bring home adik k?
Sofie: No.....................Oh no no no no.
Like all the way No. Haha so cute.


The day started hectic. Everyone didn't know who to visit first. Grandma was sick again due to the side effects of her medicine, Uncle was admitted to Sgh, and the new baby was in KK and nobody took care of Grandpa. But it went well, me and Mum was rushing here and there. Tiring.
But still I can't sleep now although the Sun is already up and its 7.22 am now. And I'm meeting J for lunch at Simpang after his prayers. Okay, I should sleep! Gdnight everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment