Monday, February 9

Heartless.


Hello beautiful people :)

I think life's been pretty okay right now, although I've been having doubts here and there. My mind is not calm most of the time. But now, I think things are starting to show better and clearer. Whatever it is, its your loss and not mine. I've gone through alot of shits and I'm not letting anyone take advantage of me. Never.

Just reached home from town with Dhai. Surprisingly, that girl wants to follow me go shopping when she was discharge just yesterday. But its okay, thank god she didn't faint or anything. And oh! Shopping just now felt realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good! And it was spent wisely. Okay not that wisely, but at least I spend below 50 bucks for one item and for that small amount of pay I've got, I think I managed to shop for alot of stuffs. Hehe. Including the kimono top that went OOS online! Imma happy kiddo right now. BUT, I'm broke. Lol.

This week's gonna be pretty exciting! Can't wait! Can't wait! A proper update tonight, with photos I suppose :)

Alright, need to meet "Double O" for dinner now.

No comments:

Post a Comment