Wednesday, February 18

Obsession

Today was better. Better because I found something to get myself to be obsessed about, besides being sad over you-know-who. So yes, met Ath for a gym session at 9. I decided to get myself disciplined for now, although I only slept for 2 hours. Fortunately,the effort didn't go to waste because 1) I lost at least 1 kg after gym 2) Now, I weigh the same as Ath! (although I don't know why she still look fucking skinny -.-) 3) There were at least 5 cute guys there, if I'm not wrong. And it also means that I've got more motivation to go gym almost everyday. Haha! Maybe I should watch VS fashion shows a little couple more times so it can keep me going. Probably doing my swimming laps and gym too, tmr! :D

If my Dad still rmbrs that I've got an appoinment tmr, which clearly he doesn't, I might go along with the plans. I am tired. I am so tired of trusting people, of receiving disappoinments and making me feel more depressed. And this really doesn't help me on cutting down on cigarrettes. I should stop putting hope on others and start to depend on myself. Cos reality sucks like that. Here I go again feeling sad when this was suppose to be a happy post.

On the other hand, I should thank my girls, so much for listening to my woes and also both them boys and my gfs, for the very exciting week that made me all hyped up!

Photos up later.

No comments:

Post a Comment