Tuesday, February 10

17 Things



  1. Yay! I've changed my boring white background blog to something more colourful!
  2. Have no idea why IE is giving problems again. Maybe its my laptop?
  3. Today was like a roller coaster ride. The day starts awesome, then I felt sad, then something perk my mood up and then I'm sad, again.
  4. My mum keep nagging to me, to spend wisely in this recession period -.-
  5. I cannot do that cos I'm always deprived of clothes, clothes and more clothes!
  6. Haven't been sitting at home a lot lately. No more couch potato bebeh!
  7. But I want to save money, so no choice but to rot at home on some days.
  8. I want to work.
  9. There's approximately 2 months left of my holidays. So I think I can forget about a job.
  10. Insomnia's coming back to me.
  11. This week sounds exciting :)
  12. Things to do; Update photos here, friendster and facebook.
  13. Yours truly has been going out a lot. Miss home food :(
  14. But then again. I'm cutting down on food intake.
  15. I want to watch Brad Pitt in The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button! Who wants to watch with me?
  16. No proper update. Because Ath & Dhai will probably strangle me if I'm late again. Haha!
  17. I think this song tells so much more....

No comments:

Post a Comment