Saturday, January 31

Away For The Weekend


Just a short post, cos I think I'm going hiatus again as I'll be in Malaysia for the weekend. Darn it, I prefer going to work. Its gonna be so boring again, and its gonna be more boring cos Little Sofie is not following this time :( Only my brother though -.- Okay, I should be glad that he's spending time with the family after eons but nah, both of us loves to mind our own business. I guess we won't be entertaining each other too. BORING! I've got Love's Psp and a book to keep me company. And its only for 2 days, so it wouldn't be that bad right?

Anyways, this week's has been tiring due to work on CNY. It was madness, the guests were more mad and getting more ridiculous day by day. The whole family been having diarrhea early this week, and I thought I was spared after that. Thanks to the Blueberry Boost Sports Drink I had for 2 straight days, I had a sore throat. And because I didn't consume any meds, now I'm having a flu and a fever. Its so irritating cos the flu is making me having massive migraines that I can't go out of bed till this morning. Alright, besides that, I've been going out with my favourite people too so its all good :) Managed to catch Bride Wars and Inkheart. They were superrrrrrb! Thank God I went out to meet Dhai for awhile and the rest of the girls for Shisha at night. If it weren't for the hangout, I think my condition will be worst.

Alright, I better pack my stuffs now, or Mum will be nagging. Important things to bring!
- Insect Repellent
- One box of tissue for myself
- My medication and lots of panadols
- My cappp! (I can't stand the scorching heat there please)

Will be posting photos soon when I get back okayyy.
Take care babies!

Oh, Birthday shout outs!
HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO WEI YAN! (29 JAN) &

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY TO VINCENT (30 JAN)!
Sorry hor, no proper photos of you. Hehe Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment