Wednesday, January 21

Always, All Ways

All I ever needed right now.
Ily, b :)

On and Off Fever & Flu were not much of a help these days. I can get really tired at times even when I didn't do anything. Maybe I should I include Sleeping in one of my hobbies. Even Love said I'm the sleeping beauty now. But I love sleeping. Although it didn't help in getting my eye bags disappeared, it is something I need right now. And the dreams I have seems like I'm watching the movies. Hehe. Like the other time I had 15 hours of sleep, (yes, 15!) I think I dreamt of a really cute guy from an Indonesian Sinetron I've been watching. LOL! Okay okay enough.
Yesterday was Daniel's 20th birthday. When I came to school I swear I didn't had a clue on neither his birthday nor the surprise. Was away from school from awhile, thats why. Chong, our faci, ended class very very early! Like 12 pm early! Woah, I really hope class would be like that everyday :P But we took extra time to have this little celebration for him at Starbucks. It was really short and sweet. Got some cupcakes and cards for him and Chong for our appreciation of him being our faci and also for the treat. We canceled plans to watch a movie since there were nothing nice. And head home.

HAPPY 20 TH BIRTHDAY DANIEL!

Thats all. Gd night readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment