Wednesday, January 14

When It Rains

Oh man, its a very cold and windy day today.


Cold & Windy = Favourite Weather = Sleepy = Brainless = Cannot Think! = Cannot Do Work = Should i go home or not ah?


Hahaha! But right, my team mates not leaving seh, they're playing CS somemore. Hah, nvmmm.


I don't see the point of me blogging now actually, but I really got nothing to do -.- Okay, photos will uploaded soon I think. School's internet is being a bitch since school reopens. So I guess I can only upload at home. Which will take forever, and ever and ever and ever and ever. Haha why I am so stressed up over photos ah? Cos its actually been awhile since I upload photos of my hangouts and my blog's getting pretty dull that I myself is getting bored of it. Hehe. Let's hope photoshop.com will be a big help.

Anyway, I got my LG KS360 last friday. And no, I didnt' get neither the blue one nor the pink one. But the Grey boring one. Similiar to Ath's. And I'm not happy :( The seller cheated 3o bucks out of me. Actually, its quite expected. Haha, I always got cheated by these kinda sellers. I am very gullible actually. I think next time whenever I wana buy electrical stuffs, I need to bring my fierce aunty. Haha. Okay so far the phone's okay. I think texting is much easier when I got hold of it and for a heavy message user, i think its good?

I hope time pass really fast today. Like super fast. Meeting my mum later, to have Indian Food for dinner! :D and maybe visit the mall for awhile, I need more long sleeves tops in this cold weather these days. Brrr...

No comments:

Post a Comment