Monday, January 19

Little Bit



Yesterday, I finally made up my mind in the morning to give Boss the most stupid, lamest excuse I could ever give him, in the end he let me get an off day. Trust me, you don't wana know. Lol. And thanks to Ijan too whose willing to cover for me at the very last minute :)

Met up with Love 30 minutes after our meeting time. I was very frustrated already. Firstly because I was very in the PMS mood.
Second is because me and Love always have this problem of deciding of where to go. We will both go "anything lah". But in the end still cannot decide where to go.
Thirdly is because of Mum who was stressing me with the stupid Duck Tour tickets. One of my Indonesian relatives came to SG for some work and business thing, then she had the tickets which were due yesterday and she had to go home yesterday too. My Mum and Aunt were all very kecoh, and were forcing me to go on the tour. I thought it was quite unromantic of us to go on a Duck Tour on our monthsary? Haha. But we decided on a movie as usual. And let my parents go on the Duck Tour themselves. I think its all good now. They came home saying it was really fun and all that.

We went to have Lunch first at Bugis then proceed to Dhoby Ghaut to watch The Haunting Of Molly Hartley.

Not worth my Ten Bucks, really. Similiarly to The Coffin and The Happening, the story ended unexciting and cannot-understand way. Though there were alot of shocking scenes. The reason I choose to watch is because Chace Crawford was acting in it! Heheh :)
But seriously, we should actually just watch Twilight again instead, since he didn't mind too. Oh wells.
After the movie, we went plan-less again. Walked around Sing Plaza for awhile and was bored of it. Finally, Love decided of taking a walk at Raffles Place. We did nothing much but enjoyed each other's company, the ambience and lotsa talking. Something we really needed to do for a long time. The photos we took didn't really look nice too. But its okay. The night was simple but I enjoyed every bit of being with him though :)
Thats all.
One more month, bby <3
I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment