Monday, January 19

Outdated Photos

Oh yes, I finally take sometime today and start uploading all the photos. Hee, am so proud of myself. Haha. You know right I've been so lazy to upload lately. These photos are only from this year. The last year's ones I think I can forget about it already. Or maybe upload it at facebook or something. Hehe.

Last Friday Night with them girls. We met up pretty late in the evening but still managed to have some fun :)

Went to Vivo, cos they wanted to do some shopping. In the end, me and Ath gave up finding anything nice for us, we only manage to get accessories instead. Meanwhile, I think Estee and Syira were really contented with their buys.



Okay, I admit I have problems keeping my eyes open while flashes come. Especially when its Ath' s camera. I tried really hard okay, but no matter what also my eyes still look very sepet.








We bought a dozen of doughnuts!
Yummylicious.


They were really tempting at first. But still we couldn't finish them. Then Estee decided to donate it to the Thailands/Phillipines who were sitting beside us. They wanted to give us money somemore. Haha, i think right, they think we're interested in them or something! Hahaha, muke tersengih-sengih like that. *Rolls eyes* Lol.
































Ath was laughing herself off cos she said Syira's pose really classic, sort of look like she's posing for Nike.
Then right, she ask the rest of us to do the same lah. Nike pose, Adidas pose, and Puma pose. Hahahaha, sumpah merepek.


This last last's Friday night. The day when I got cheated by the handphone seller. Yes, that day! Haha, after hanging around at Town, we did our usual hangout plan from Orchard to City Hall.
Photos are not in order.




Some people's hair very long already.
Then action also, haha,



I think I can stop making resolutions already. The more I said I will stop smoking, the more I will smoke.

New phone :)
But the feeling when the salesman swipe my nets card onto the machine :(
Feel like crying like that.
Haha....
We ended up getting the same colour. So much of her wanting to get Red and I wanted to get Blue. Cos why? Cos they are so kental like that, only send Pink and Black to SG.






ETP outing Last Last's Sunday. Was one of the best outing :)
We went sheesha-ing but at the end of the day the people was the ones who make it happen.
Need I say more? Let the photos do the talking cos I also don't know what to talk about. Hehe.








































I want more outing like this, please! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment