Saturday, January 17

23 Months And Still Counting

"Permanently Blue For You"






First and Foremost, Happy 23rd Monthsary, Love <3
There's one more month left to our 2nd Anniversary. I can't help but still feel surprised that we could go this far, you know after all those verbal arguments. But whatever it is, I am still glad that we're still together. We've gone through a lot of ups and downs together. But you know we need more happy moments to share. Its not that I'm being unappreciative and not being an understanding, I just want things to be better between us. A lot of things had happened the previous month, you know, i know. All I want you to know is behind those nasty arguments, harsh words, egoistic moments and crystal tears, I am so emotionally attached to you, and I love you.

The time spend with Love on our monthsary will be shifted to the next day due to his RC Competition and my work that clashes with the day itself. I am actually pretty much psyched to meet him. Its been quite some time. (God knows I hate saying this, but what can I do, hor?). I'm having a big dilemma right now. Because I'm working on the next day too and I can't find myself a replacement yet. Shit.......

I gotta sleep soon. The only reason I stayed awake because I'll feel really fat and guilty of myself. For having Nasi Lemak an hour just now, for supper, yes! Yikes, fattening. Couldn't help myself. Mum was deliberately forcing me to eat some rice, at least. After she asked me what I ate the whole day. I had to answer the truth "I hate noodles all day". There she goes nagging away.....

Now you guys wonder why I'm never skinny? Haha! Its so stressful sometimes to have an over-caring Mother! Lol. But I still love my SuperMum :)

No comments:

Post a Comment