Monday, January 12

Baby, Im Back.

Hello people! (Haha, so sukarno can?)
Sorry for the short M.I.A readers, reason is because I have been so L to the A to the Z to the Y. I have been uploading very outdated photos, and I am dying because it is taking so long! Grrrr... Since I've finally make my photoblog website, I will post all the photos there, soon :) I want to make this a short post and will continue the rest later in the day or night, cos by right I should be sleeping right now.

Its only the 11th day of 2009 and my life's been full of drama. Lol, really. A drama just ended just now, and sometimes I wondered why does things have to be so dramatic sometimes? Sometimes if you'd realised it yourself after a while, you would laughed at how dramatic we used to be and laughed at how silly it is. Like what I'm doing now. Haha, okay maybe I'm not the one who is dramatic, whoever it is I'm mentioning now.(Siapa makan cili dia lah rasa pedas) Please do chillax hor!

You know what, I'm actually proud of myself. Last year, I made a pinky promise to myself, which is to learn how to chill and stop entertaining nonsensical people with of course, nonsensical attitude. I actually named it the "whatever" method. Lol, and its working someway or another cos I learn how to replace by doing something distracting to keep my mind off it. This is a stress-free method, you guys should try it. But of course, the negative outcome is that I've kept all the anger and frustration in me, in the end never get to tell the other party what I'm not satisfied with. Maybe that needs a readjustment.

*Photos taken directly from Poopler.Com

I am totally in love with this week. I've met all the people I've missed for so long and of course had fun! The last 3 days has been awesomeeeeee yo!

BTW, good luck to all the people whom I know, taking the O Level Results tmr! Especially Ath!

To Be Continued...... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment