Sunday, January 4

Cause I See Sunset In Your Eyes

"You change your mind like a girl changes clothes"

You change your mind
Like a girl changes clothes
Yeah you, PMS
Like a bitch
I would know

And you over think
Always speak, crypticly

I should know
That you're no good for me

Cause you're hot then you're cold
You're yes then you're no
You're in then you're out
You're up then you're down
You're wrong when it's right
It's black and it's white
We fight, we break up
We kiss, we make up
You don't really want to stay, no
But you don't really want to go

I should know that
You're not gonna change

I couldn't help with the abodominal pains I've been facing since the fight broke out last night. Seriously, I almost turn into a madwoman yesterday. You know those kind of frustrating come stress feeling when you're arguing with your man/woman, not only that my parents was also having like a verbal war fight. I had no peace at all. Sigh, and I don't understand these pains either. The last time there was an arguement with him also, I couldn't sleep the whole night because of it. I didn't know my emotions would affect it so much. So, I've decided to come up with a new, new year change! I'm my first priority, I shall not be involve in this commitments bullshit, and I shall not bother about you. Okay? Are you happy now?
Okay, thats 3 new changes.

And and..... School starting's tmr. Like %$^&^%*%&$!
The issue here is, our holiday is for 3 weeks, and starting from tmr, we only have 3 weeks of school left? -.- Might as well, they give us 2 months and 3 weeks of holiday straight right. Whatever it is, I kinda miss my classmates and ex-classmates, like alot! I miss how they make me laugh uncontrollably and how it makes me feel high? Lol.

One last story to tell. Well, this morning when I went to work, all of us set up the carnival like usual. Just that most of them are busy and I had to count the stocks. And so, when I was by the Vertical Game, a cat just came out from nowhere and just jumped and run away when I shouted. That was a surprise number one. If I could remember the ex and senior colleagues keep telling me about cat incidents, how they sleep at the carnival and shit there too (-.-) I went to check the rest of the cupboards. So fortunately, there were no weird smell of shit around. But, left one cupboard which I wanted to count last, I saw three kittens there, snuggling with the toys! Okay, I wasn't really excited when I saw them. In fact, I literally closed the cupboard back and jumped out in horror, cos I thought they were rats (-.-).

Aren't they cute? They're like my palm's size. U can try to imagine there, and they keep "meowing" cos I think the mother just left them there. So the TS went to take them and brought the 2 of them to their mother, hoping that the mother will feed them cos they look pretty weak. The other one I heard, Zul took it home?

I am so angry at the mother now. Our guard, Ong says that the mother didn't feed them, and they end up dead! :( What kind of a mother is that? I felt pretty sad, you know. Cos I'm the one who found them and getting to know they've already been buried by the end of my shift. I managed to visit their burial site before I head home today. I can't really do anything, but do rest in peace, lil kittens.

Gonna get some rest and I'll upload the outdated 2008 photos in another post laterrrrrr!

No comments:

Post a Comment