Friday, January 16

I'm My First Priority

Some people said that I'm insensitive to other people's feelings.
Okay, I realised and I tried to be better at it. I kept my mouth shut.

Then, they said that I love to keep things to myself, not wanting to talk about things that I am unsatisfied of him or her.
Because they said things would turn out better, if they knew their wrongdoings.
Okay fine, I said all of them.

But then again, when they are insensitive to my feelings, they really never cared at all.
Or better still, they didn't even know when I feel hurt.

When I decided to show my true temper or perangai, then they say that I am hurting their feelings.

Like wtf?
Ape jerrr!

I'm neither angry nor pissed. I rarely inform other people directly if I'm feeling angry/sad/pissed at you personally. But, I am learning how to control my temper. I hate creating "dramas". It gives me headaches. But seriously, please do not take advantage of my feelings. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment